11.25.2011

Soon to be Three!

Yup, we've got some exciting news to share.



Many people spent the majority of their day yesterday in the kitchen cooking, baking and preparing for American Thanksgiving. Although we Canadians celebrated our Thanksgiving in October, I have been doing some cooking of my own... for the last eight-months to be exact. We're expecting!

I totally thought I'd be the kind of person to take a weekly bump photo and do a write up documenting the progress of my pregnancy to post on the old blog but I've learned that I'm not necessarily in control of everything anymore (the first of many new mommy lessons, I'm sure). Truth of the matter? I've been so so sick. Like morning, noon and night sickness for nearly the entire duration of this pregnancy kind of sick. Needless to say, getting in front of a camera and doing a weekly write up just wasn't a priority for me... and that's okay too. I'm so grateful to have a healthy little person growing inside of me even if it means that I'm not always feeling my best.

But with exactly one month to go before our due date and significantly fewer days spent clinging to the edge of the couch, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is going to be an extra special holiday season this year and we're so incredibly excited!


1 comment:

  1. Roni and I are very excited too. It will really be an extra special Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete