1.08.2013

Holidays Unwrapped

There were hundreds, hundreds! of photos taken of all the fun adventures and activities we participated in over the holiday season. I could seriously dedicate an entire post to each of them, but life moves on quickly and I'd be posting well into February if I did that. So instead I'll share with you a few of my favourites that encapsulate (some) of our best moments.



Cousins - just five months apart - already getting into the rough and tumble that is little boys. I can only imagine what we'll be witnessing in a couple years' time!


More cousins, sharing a tender moment on Christmas morning. Heart melting.


Festive touches of real greenery. I could drink in that scent all year.


A house full of family, love, and good cheer. What more could I ask for? (This is turning into a bit of a 'unicorn' post isn't it?)


Ben opening some gifts during his first ever Christmas. Kid really hammed it up for all our company.


Wouldn't be a family Christmas without some Scrabble. Remember?


A little glam and glitz.


More board games. It's what we do.

Here's to a wonderful 2013!






No comments:

Post a Comment