10.04.2012

I Heart Chartreuse



We're in the very early phases of the home building (or buying) process. So much so that we haven't even narrowed down our ideal communities quite yet. It is an interesting process for sure and one I've been dreaming about for years. Seriously, my absolute favourite guilty pleasure as a kid was to hide under the covers (way past my bedtime) and flip through the Sears catalogue to outfit my dream home. As you can see, I was a really rebellious child.

But all to say that I've been really looking forward to this time in our lives.

So now that it has actually arrived I find myself lusting after glossy magazine spreads and images of table arrangements instead of doing the responsible things like educating myself about mortgage strategies and school zone districts. I know it is going to be quite the journey and there will inevitably be many adjustments to our expectations versus our reality but I also know that a little can of paint and some fresh flowers can most definitely bring some of my dreams to fruition.


Source 1
Source 2

No comments:

Post a Comment