12.11.2011

The Bump

A few weeks ago I had maternity photos taken to document the growing baby bump. I was lucky to track down Heather Bunt, a friend from university who was in the same design program as me at the UofA. She also moved to Toronto (although a few years ago now) and has been establishing her photography business ever since. Although she specializes predominantly in wedding coverage, we were lucky enough to have her come to our place, on her one-day-off I might add, and capture a few images for us.

We did a series of intimate indoor shots at home before heading up to our building's rooftop terrace to do a few more urban shots. I was incredibly windy up there but you'd never know it. Overall I was really pleased with the results. Here are a few of my favs from the outdoor series.





I've been feeling pretty good lately, apart from the expected aches and discomforts that accompany the last couple weeks of pregnancy. Dare I jinx it and say that the nausea is finally letting up too? Danny is on call this week so we're crossing our fingers that the little one stays put for a few more days but no matter what happens we're ready and excited!

2 comments:

  1. Yep. Definitely pregnant! No longer a "bump" though.

    We're excited too!

    ReplyDelete