1.13.2011

A Clean Confession

Lately, I just can't get enough of this stuff.

A couple weeks ago, my friend, Sarah, and I decided that it would probably be safe to enter the malls again now that the Christmas/Boxing Day rush was essentially over. It was a fun day of meandering through shops, drinking coffee, and people watching. One of the stores we popped into was Fruits and Passion. Of course, I was immediately attracted to the pretty glass container of soap in my favourite shade of green, with a great little label to boot. But when I stopped to smell... it was amazing! Not too strong, not to sweet, not too flowery, just clean, citrusy, fresh. I've seen Cucina before but never took the time to check it out. This time I couldn't pass it up. I bought two bottles of the Olive and Coriander variety (because it reminded me of my friend Robert who has moved far far away) and a third bottle of the Lime Zest and Cypress.

I can be an excessive hand washer, especially during cold and flu season. Normally I buy the big bulk container of 'whatever is on sale' soap and refill my little pump from time to time but this was just too yummy to pass up. I'm at the point where can't wait to go home and wash my hands.

Yup, I'm the crazy girl smelling her hands all day long.

Officially Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment