9.17.2010

An Introduction of Sorts


I’ve never been the kind of girl to keep a journal, profess my undying love in a perfumed letter, or write much more than, “Hope you have a happy birthday” in a greeting card.

I do, however, like to explore new avenues whether it be baking, reading, traveling or sampling the latest and greatest vermicelli bowl down the street. I have varied interests and although I stumble through some of them, I try and let go of my perfectionist tendencies and just have fun. There is so much to experience (both good and bad) and I hope to share some of those adventures here.

Looking forward to the journey and hoping to connect with some great people along the way.

Oh, and the flowers? They’re just a little token of welcome…and who doesn’t like flowers now and then?

Cheers!
Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment